Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Introduction and Thanks

I apologize in advance as I will not be keeping this up to date as most people would like.  As it is now I am starting this builders log about 5-6 months already in to the project so a lot of the work is completed so there will be a huge number of posts then nothing for a while.

Try to keep from falling asleep on my R2D2 build.

First off I want to thank a few people that helped launch this project, without their help and support I would not be able to do this.  My wife Danielle who allowed me to do this in the first place, she is very tolerant of my 'projects' and amazingly supports this one.  Second Keith, the owner of Bredehoeft Millwork INC, that took my DXF files and turned them into a workable frame.  My Dad who is always there to lend a hand, and Eddie that likes to paint, poke fun of my projects and helps keep me distracted with various other things like cars and boobs.  And of course everyone at the Astromech.net and R2 Builders Yahoo group even if I haven't been posting I have been watching and learning.





No comments:

Post a Comment